Do you love to make someone’s day?
Are you passionate about life, fun and community?
Then Springwood Sports Club is the place for you.
We are committed to making a significant contribution to the quality of community life. To do this, we put much effort into empowering our people and developing our culture. We are a fun, happy and caring team and we strive to create a great experience every time our customers visit.
Our Bistro, Gather, is an integral part of our club and boasts a modern, on-trend menu of delicious food with a focus on using locally sourced produce. We have an exciting opportunity for a Permanent Part-time Customer Service Guru to join our friendly bistro team with the potential to become multi-skilled across a variety of areas (bar, gaming, reception or promotions).
You don’t need to have experience in Clubs specifically - your background may be in retail, tourism, or another industry where customer service was your mission as much as ours is.
What is most important is that you bring a passion for great food, great coffee, and great entertainment, and genuinely care about our customers as much as we do.
We will equip you with the skills and knowledge to be the best you can be. What you need to bring is your personality, energy and enthusiasm each and every shift, and be keen to work the core hours required for a hospitality venue.
It is important you are available to work rostered shifts during our peak operating hours Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, as well as public holidays .
This role seeks candidates with a particular focus on going that extra mile and providing outstanding customer service. You must be able to:
- Demonstrate a passion for hospitality, food and coffee
- Be a motivated member of the team in delivering outstanding customer service standards in all areas of the Club
- Show your willingness to enhance our workplace culture (fun, friendly, & fresh environment where all are welcome)
- Show your enthusiasm to learn and develop your skill set
- Demonstrate excellent communication and cash handling skills
- Show a willingness to work in a variety of areas in the club depending on operational requirements and skills set (bistro, bar, reception, gaming and promotions)
- Educate our members about our promotions, weekly activities and special events
In turn you will join an organisation that genuinely believes that people are their greatest asset.
If this opportunity sounds right for you, we’d love to receive your application.
Applications for this role require RSA/RCG competency cards. If you do not possess one you must be willing and able to obtain one.