Mingara Recreation Club is the Central Coast's premier lifestyle destination featuring great restaurants, entertainment & sporting & events facilities.
Mingara is well-known in the Central Coast community for living its vision 'to make a significant contribution to the quality of community life'. This vision pervades the Club's operations and as this vision is lived through our people, our product and the genuine support we provide to the community.
The Venue Concierge Team is responsible for maintaining a safe, family friendly venue for all to enjoy. Both our security and courtesy bus employees are respected and trusted by our club members, and play an essential role within our organisation.
In this role, no day will be the same. The role will require security personnel who are willing to work across multiple areas of the business including Courtesy Bus Driver and greeting and serving our members on the Welcome Desk and Rewards shop.
The main duties of the role include:
- Providing exceptional levels of customer service to our members and guests
- Being aware of all promotions, entertainment and special events throughout the Club
- Assisting the Concierge Operations or Shift Managers with any patron behaviour incidents that may occur
- Representing the team with enthusiasm and professionalism at all times
We are seeking applications from friendly, energetic, fun, caring, outgoing and people-orientated all-rounders to fill a part-time hybrid position in our Venue Concierge Team.
This role is truly unique, and the successful candidate will be passionate about the community and customer service. All of our team members are fun, caring, genuine and very passionate about creating a GREAT experience for our customers.
To be eligible for this role, you must hold a full New South Wales 1AC Security License (provisional licenses will not be accepted).
It is essential you have:
- Current RSA & RCG
- Current first aid
- Certificate 2 in Security Operations
- Enjoy working within a team environment
- Passion for providing a great customer service
- Prior experience in a high level customer service role in a hospitality establishment would be advantageous.
All our employees benefit from working at our premium lifestyle destination. These include:
- Free gym membership
- A generous scholarship program to help employees achieve their set goal.
- On going training and opportunities
Master License number: 410014563
If you think this sounds like an opportunity for you, we'd love to receive your application.