Mingara Recreation Club is the Central Coast's premier lifestyle destination featuring great restaurants, entertainment & sporting & events facilities.
Mingara is well-known in the Central Coast community for living its vision 'to make a significant contribution to the quality of community life'. This vision pervades the Club's operations and as this vision is lived through our people, our product and the genuine support we provide to the community
Immerse yourself in a organisational culture of maximising client satisfaction, operational excellence and high quality food offerings.
About the role
We have an exceptional opportunity for experienced hospitality professional with ambition, and a desire to grow their skillset and leadership experience. This hybrid leadership role presents a wonderful opportunity to our high volume restaurant, cafe and event outlets forward through excellent leadership of our GREAT front of house team.
Responsibilities of these positions include:
- Role modelling, coaching, supervision and co-ordination of the wait and bar teams in each outlet
- Ensuring the highest level of customer service at all times
- Problem solving at a fast pace and with an outcome focus
- Coordination and liaison between kitchen and front of house
- Leading by example through industry experience and exemplary behaviour
- Monitoring compliance with all legislative requirements and Club policies, with an emphasis of hygiene, food handling and responsible service of alcohol
- Coordination of social media activity, and input into marketing and promotion activities
- Maintaining a high level of efficiency, smooth workflow and financial performance
- Responsibility for a safe and healthy workplace
With the support of a well respected Catering and Beverage Manager, you will also have exposure with project management, financial monitoring, menu creation and costing, and business innovation.
We are looking for Leaders in our team that are all about action, have an encouraging and supportive management style, and a true passion for food and beverage.
As a hand on leader, you will have the opportunity to influence the customers experience from the front. In order to perform successfully in this role, and hit the ground running from day one, you will possess some key attributes:
- A passion for providing true surprise and delight experiences
- A commitment to the highest level of customer service
- The ability to operate at pace in a high volume environment
- Previous experience in a team leading or supervisory role
- Attention to detail and a high level of personal presentation
- Excellent communication
- Knowledge and experience in food safety and hygiene
All our employees benefit from working at our premium lifestyle destination. These include:
- Free gym membership
- A generous scholarship program to help employees achieve their set goal.
- On going training and opportunities
If you are passionate about food and beverage as much as we are, apply now!
(Previous applicants need not apply)